In this episode, we’re kicking off a new series where we talk all about our favorite vegan foodie cities! Today, we’re talking all about Salt Lake City, Utah!
SLC is not known as a vegan foodie destination, but it really should be! We’ll share some surprising facts about the city’s vegan food scene, as well as the epic range of diverse offerings – and our opinions on them, of course!
Just don’t listen hungry 😉
In This Episode, We’ll Share:
- Why Salt Lake City (SLC) is worth your vegan attention
- Some surprising stats about the vegan scene in SLC!
- How Salt Lake stacks up to our point of comparison, NYC (you’ll be surprised!)
- The huge diversity of options
- Our absolute favorite vegan places to eat for comfort food, finer dining, and dessert!
- Vegan goodies in SLC that we haven’t found anywhere else
- much more
Links + Resources Mentioned
- Episode 13: Alternative Destinations: Sarajevo, Bosnia + Herzegovina
- Seasons Plant Based Bistro
- Ultimate Vegan Guide to Salt Lake City
- AlternativeTravelers on Instagram
Please note: We used to offer transcripts of episodes, but unfortunately we are only a two-person team and transcribing was too time consuming! We hope to be able to offer these again very soon when we can afford to outsource transcribing. Alternative Travelers is a tiny but growing podcast, so please let us know if transcripts are important to you so we can be sure to keep track of demand. Contact us here to let us know.