Should I be house sitting in a pandemic? Is house sitting safe right now? Are there even house sits? What are fellow house sitters doing and thinking about? If I want to house sit right now, how do I approach it?
These are all questions that we keep getting from fellow house sitters, so although we have touched on this topic in other episodes, we thought we’d do a dedicated episode all about on house sitting in a pandemic. We cover our thoughts, what we’re doing, how to talk to pet and home owners, and much more.
Or simply listen to the episode below – no need to download anything, just hit the green play button! =)
In This Episode, We’ll Share:
- The current house sitting landscape (from here in the U.S.)
- What we’re doing right now with respect to house sitting (are we house sitting or not?)
- How to determine whether it’s safe to house sit
- The kinds of house sits to go for
- How many house sits are out there right now
- Advantages and disadvantages of house sitting right now
- Red flags of bad house sits
- Our thoughts on full time house sitting right now
- Why you should never house sit out of desperation
- Things to be thinking about if you want to house sit right now
- Precautions to take and conversations to have with home/pet owners